- Made in Colombia
- Machine Wash
- WHY DO I NEED OPEN TOE GRIP SOCKS? Tucketts patented toeless grip socks allow your toes to have complete sensory contact with the floor, stimulating your foot-brain connection. More stability and grounding means you can feel more confident and supported during your favorite activities — whether it’s yoga, pilates, barre, aerial arts, yoga, dance, ice skating, or just walking around your home.
- PROVIDES STABILITY, GRIP, and BALANCE. Free toes, lightweight knit, and superior grips support postural alignment & balance to increase your body awareness. Helps stabilize your stance for dynamic movement and create neurological pathways in your brain. Get the freedom of that barefoot sensation!
- COMFORT, STYLE AND QUALITY. Tucketts socks are made in Colombia with a blend of 70% recycled cotton, 29% nylon, and 1% spandex making them one of the most comfortable and eco friendly socks you will ever have on your feet. Moisture wicking fabric and anti slip grips prevent sweat from creating a slippery situation. with so many patterns and colors, you can roll up to your favorite barefoot activity looking stylish, too!
- SUSTAINABILITY IS OUR PASSION. Since day one, it’s been our goal to cause the least amount of harm to the environment as possible, while positively impacting communities and disrupting old industry norms. With tree-free packaging and reduced water consumption through recycled yarns, we continue to make improvements in our supply chain each year.
- TUCKETTS HAS YOUR PERFECT FIT. Small/Medium: women's US 6 - 9, Large/X-Large: women's US 10+. Tucketts are easy to put on. No need to struggle to fit each toe into its own little sleeve. The foot goes through the smaller hole at the heel, leaving the wearer with "strap" at the top of the foot like a Mary Jane shoe
You can add, text, html, images and videos as well to the tab from product settings area