Monitor even more of your health with the Apple Watch Series 6. The pulse oximetry to measure your blood's oxygen levels (SpO2) in just 15 seconds, as well as showing you your VO2 Max (maximum oxygen consumption) score. These indicators can provide early warnings to possible respiratory conditions. They are joined by an optical heart rate monitor and the ability to record your own ECG (electrocardiogram). The Series 6 can even detect and healthy habits, such as hand-washing detection, which displays a 20-second animated countdown as you scrub. Fitness is a large part of staying healthy, and the Apple Watch has a variety of ways to assist you in goals. Activity Rings displays three rings that correspond to movement, exercise, and standing. Stay mobile throughout the day to hit new personal bests as you close the rings. You can also choose from a variety of workouts, such as running, swimming, yoga, cycling, and more; with the watch recording and tracking their specific metrics. Fitness and health metrics can be viewed, customized, and tracked on the Apple Watch's curved watch face that houses an always-on LTPO OLED Retina in direct sunlight you can view the screen with just a glance. As you move, choose from a variety of music, podcasts, and audiobooks to entertain and For added fun, share your activity rings with friends and challenge them to 7-day activity competitions. Throughout the day, the Apple Watch Series 6 keeps you connected with the world around you. When paired with your iPhone, you can make calls and send texts your wrist, surroundings with Maps, buy items with Apple Pay, and use your voice to Siri. Made to last in almost any kind of weather, the Apple Watch Series 6 is water-resistant up to 164'. Use its 32GB of built-in storage for apps, watch faces, music, and more.
- LEAVE YOUR PHONE IN YOUR POCKET: Apple Watch Series 6 GPS Model lets you call, text, and get directions from your wrist, while leaving your phone in your pocket. It offers multiple connectivity options, including: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and NFC to suit all of your possible needs.
- ALWAYS-ON RETINA DISPLAY: You no longer need to raise your wrist or touch the screen to see the time or other information on your watch face, because the display never sleeps. All you need to do is glance to find the time or your workout metrics right there where you want them.
- ECG ON YOUR WRIST: With the ECG app, Apple Watch Series 6 is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram. It’s a momentous achievement for a wearable device that can provide data for doctors and peace of mind for you wherever may be during the day.
- WORKOUTS THAT DON'T QUIT: Cycling, yoga, swimming, high-intensity interval training.the list goes on. You me it, Apple Watch measures it. Set workout-specific goals, see full summaries when you’re done, and track how you’re trending over time in the Activity app on your iPhone.
- GET LOST IN YOUR MUSIC: With Apple Music on your wrist, you’ve got 60 million tracks of musical motivation to take you places. You can also catch up on the latest podcasts or listen to an audiobook if that's your thing. Stream everything you need right from your watch, even without your phone.
You can add, text, html, images and videos as well to the tab from product settings area